Helpful Tips & Policies
My goal is to ensure you completely enjoy your time with me, The following tips will help you make the most of your time during your appointment.
- Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to take care of any paper work if you are a new client or to simply discuss any issues you may have so that appointment can be started on your scheduled time.
- I recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the spa to ensure you have the appointment time that you most desire as some days are more popular than others.
Gift Cards & Gift Certificates
- ALL Gift certificates are good for 6 months and must be turned in at the time of service or client will be responsible for the payment of service.
- Multi Massage Packages are good for 6 months. They are good for 1-2 massages a month. This package allows 7 hours of (1) hour massage sessions at a discounted rate. Massages can be adjusted to allow for a longer session. ( * this program has been discontinued. This applies to current package holders only)
- No Refunds at anytime. Must use full amount at time of service for Gift Certificates unless approved. No refunds will be given for Multi Massage packages if not used within the 6 month period of time.
- Legacy Salon Gift Cards may be used for any service with in the Legacy Salon including Bodyworkjunkie.
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No-shows - anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment or forfeit their gift certificate or donation.
- Late arrivals - if you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration for myself and other clients, please plan accordingly.
Checks & NSF Checks
Personal checks will not be accepted from out of town clients or first time clients.There is a $30 NSF fee charged for ALL returned checks. Payment may be made by cash, cashiers check or credit card. No checks will be accepted after (1) NSF has been received.